Tuesday, January 20, 2009

MCP Perks

On Sunday 23 November 2008, Sarah Grant from Microsoft ran a survey of the MCP programme, asking our opinions of the MCP benefits.  Here was my original post:

An MCP Exam voucher would be an incentive of interest to me.  I already get TechNet via work, never bother with eLearning (much prefer instructor-led or Training Kits) and can’t read e-books (prefer paper).

I try to do 2-3 exams per year.  I don’t always succeed.

Today (20 January 2009) I got this response from Sarah!

Hi James

Very happy to meet you too!  Thank you so kindly for your time to reply to my questions on the Born to Learn Blog.  I appreciate that you time and thoughts on this topic –especially the insight of what your business provides for you.

As a little gift – to continue your certifications (!)-  please accept a free exam voucher for any MCP exam (including Microsoft Dynamics) at a Prometric Testing Center near you. 

Maybe .Net 3.5 is calling you?

I’m a PC  and best wishes on your next exam

Sarah Grant


Very cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment