This is day #1 of “30 Days of Geek”
To find out more about what that means, read here: http://www.eguru.co.nz/2011/03/30-days-of-geek-challenge-starting-1st-april/
Day 01 – Why do you consider yourself a geek?
- I’ve been coding since Form Four at Nelson College in 1984.
- I am a Senior .NET Developer at Telecom New Zealand.
- I am Web Master for Align Church.
- I was Web Master for Grenada Village Residents Association.
- I was Web Master for Wellington Home Education Network.
- I am a Microsoft Certified Trainer.
- I am a Microsoft Certified Professional Developer (.NET Framework 2.0 – Web Developer).
- I am a Microsoft Certified IT Professional (SQL Server 2005)
- People ask me to fix their computers at parties.
- I carry an LG (Android) Smartphone.
- I am known as “Mr. VB” at Dot Net User Group meetings.
That’ll do for now.