Thursday, January 9, 2020

I just sat and passed AZ-900

I just sat and passed AZ-900 with 858/1000.
I used my company's Udemy Academy subscription. This gave me access to:
  1. Scott Duffy's online course AZ-900: Microsoft Azure Fundamentals Exam Prep - 2020 Edition
  2. Scott Duffy's online course Azure Serverless Functions and Logic Apps
  3. Thomas Mitchell's online course AZ-900 Azure Exam Prep: Security Privacy Compliance & Trust
I studied 3.5 days then sat and passed the exam.
I've discovered I can sit the exam from my home office. Most convenient. Although I had to rearrange my entire office to make it "sparse". And I wasn't allowed to cover my mouth. And I wasn't allowed to mumble the questions and/or answers. But it was jolly convenient none-the-less.
It helps that I was previously a Microsoft Certified Solution Developer (.NET).
I really liked Scott's approach. Broke up "Death by PowerPoint" with useful demos and hands on labs.
Next steps:
  1. AZ-103 Admin
  2. AZ-203 Developer
  3. AZ-300 Architect
  4. AZ-301 Architect
I'm thinking that even though I'm a developer, I want to do 103 before 203, because it will give me a broader understanding leading up to 300 and 301. Is this sound thinking?

No comments:

Post a Comment