Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Places to Go, People to See

Just a quick note to myself really.  I've done a lot of blogging recently about two Microsoft Events I attended, however I've realised something about those posts.  Whereas I had quantity, Nigel Parker had quality.  Whereas I typed everything I was learning, I didn't really interpret their meaning.  I intend doing that over the next couple of days.  In the meantime, here are the people I met:

Live Services Jump Start
  • Kitty Chiu from Wesfarmers Industrial and Safety.  Senior eBusiness Developer and fellow Christian.
  • Lloyd S Derbyshire from Zardoz Systems Limited.  Managing Director and fellow Kiwi in Oz.
  • Nigel Parker from Microsoft NZ.  UX Development Advisor and fellow Kiwi in Oz. 

PASS

  • Kevin Swain from gen-i.  Database Administrator from Auckland
  • Simon Green from MAF.  We shared photographer and video duties on the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment