- Create the logical design for the solution.
- Deliverables are: logical object model; high-lvel UI design; logical data model
- In UML, parent-child relationship is depicted as a Generalization
- Create the logical data model
- Program manager: drive the logical design deliverables
- Validate the proposed logical design
- Testers: define high-level test plan/ validate logical design against conceptual design
- Don't use Windows application when you can use Web Service: can log onto it; can activate it via system process.
Thursday, March 26, 2009
Exam 70-300 Objective 5
Tested myself on Exam 70-300 (Analyzing Requirements and Defining Microsoft .NET Solution Architectures) Objective 5 (Creating the Logical Design) and received only 37%. I've got a bit of study to do, specifically: