- Select the appropriate technologies for the physical design of the solution..
- Implement Wizard-type app via dialog box (forces sequence)
- Create the physical design for the solution
- Implementation stage: determin a programming model and specify component interfaces, attributes and services
- Create the physical design for deployment
- Release Management: Evaluates infrastructure implications; defines infrastructure requirements; operational requirements; deployes solution
- Create the physical design for maintenance
- Research stage: create physical design, determine constraints; requirements; identify infrastructure changes
- Create the physical design for the data model
- Stored Procedures are not best to implement Business Logic in Data Layer. COM component and call from data component.
- Validate the physical design
- Scalability requries asynchronous not Load Balancing (which is useful for Availability).
Sunday, March 29, 2009
Exam 70-300 Objective 6
Tested myself on Exam 70-300 (Analyzing Requirements and Defining Microsoft .NET Solution Architectures) Objective 6 (Creating the Physical Design) and received 83%. I've got a bit of study to do, specifically: