Thursday, April 7, 2011

Day 08 – Preferred method of communication with humans

Depends on the purpose and the medium:

  1. Face-to-face – Reading emotions, understanding requirements, analysing work-flow.
  2. Email – Accurate information flow, audit trail.
  3. Phone – Quick responses to binary questions.
  4. Four square – lettin’ my peps know where I’m at.
  5. Twitter – Monitoring the global conversation flow.
  6. Facebook – Letting my extended family and friends see my haps.
  7. Massage – exclusively reserved for my wife.

2 comments:

  1. How do you translate "Don't forget to take out the rubbish" into massage?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's an example of a "requirement", which in itself, requires a face-to-face conversation, not massage. Perhaps you need to learn to adjust the medium to fit the message? LOL

    ReplyDelete